Creative drama education emphasizes process, not product. Students are encouraged to develop their abilities and keep exploring their creativity.
By engaging in these learning area students acquire listening, thinking, speaking, problem solving and decision making skills and it will over time, encourage to the students towards a greater confidence in themselves and help build stronger sense of initative, responsibility, commitment and creativity.
· Theatre games: experiencing sensory skills, concentration, relaxation
· improvisation: creating drama, building a character
· Creative speech: putting thoughts into words
· Story-telling: developing and presenting stories with pictures and sound.
· Mask: Exploring the use of a mask in theatre
· Movement: releasing the non-verbal aspects of acting.
All introductory classes conclude with an Open House presentation at the end of the semester.